PSA introduced the Executive Flyer Program in 1983, in response to competition from AirCal who had previously introduced a program.
- 3,000 mile enrollment bonus
- 250 mile bonus for use of PSA Instant Travel Credit Card
- 500 mile bonus if renting a Hertz car within 24 hours of a PSA flight
- 500 miles for any Doubletree hotel stay
- 250 miles minimum awarded on any PSA flight (1987)
- 750 miles for the PSA Expressway (LAX-SFO)
- 1,000 miles awarded for full-size or higher Hertz car rental; 500 miles for smaller car class (1987)
- Up to 5 preferred seats stored in your PSA travel profile, and pre-assigned, if available.
- 2,000 miles: Free Hertz weekend day rental
- 10,000 miles: Free PSA round-trip
- 17,000 miles: PSA Executive Escapes for 2
- 20,000 miles: Two free PSA round-trips
- 40,000 miles: Hawaii trip for 1
- 35,000 miles: Europe for 1
- 70,000 miles: Orient for 1
- Air Canada
- Northwest Airlines
- UTA French Airlines
- USAir (after the 1986 purchase of PSA).